Choosing the right care home can sometimes be quite overwhelming – particularly if you’re not sure what type of care your loved one needs.
Our helpful and friendly team is there to offer help and advice on the most appropriate type of care.
Whether it’s residential care for someone who is finding it increasingly difficult or lonely living in their own home, or someone who needs specialist nursing or dementia care, our home managers can offer guidance and support during a chat over a cup of tea.
Once the care requirements are clear they will guide you through the next steps whilst providing reassurance and a friendly ear during, what can be, an emotional time.
Types of care:
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Palliative care
Our care and nursing costs are as follows:
- Double Room – en-suite (shared) €1200 + VAT per month
- Double Room – (shared) €950 + VAT per month
- Single Room – en-suite €2400 + VAT per month
- Single Room – €1200 + VAT per month
- Adult Diapers (if required) – €50 per month
- Prescription Medication – @ Cost
The above costs are full board and include all meals and general care.
Unfortunately, we do not offer respite care and we have a minimum stay requirement of one month.